Mazuri Tortoise Diet 5M21
Food so delicious your tortoise will come running. Put your mealtime worries behind you – our pellets contain the balanced nutrition your tortoises need to support eye, skin and GI tract health, and normal growth. With a flavor your tortoise will love, you know they’ll be healthy and happy.
Best Fed To: Mazuri Tortoise food is best for tropical and omnivorous tortoises, such as the Burmese or Indian Star Tortoise, Elongated Tortoise, Red-footed Tortoise, Adult Box Turtles and Wood Turtles.
Available in 1.25-lb and 25-lb bags.
- Mazuri's original tortoise food. Now in two convenient packaging sizes, same great product.
- Great for tropical and forest tortoises. Moderate protein and energy to meet the needs of omnivorous species
- Watch your pet thrive with wholesome nutrition. Plus, this tortoise feed contains no added colors or artificial flavors.
- Antioxidants, vitamin E, and vitamin A. To help support the immune system and eye health.
- Great taste & highly palatable, large particle. Great nutrition for your tortoise.
Ground soybean hulls, ground corn, dehulled soybean meal, ground oats, wheat middlings, cane molasses, dehydrated alfalfa meal, wheat germ, dicalcium phosphate, soybean oil, brewers dried yeast, calcium carbonate, salt, dl-methionine, choline chloride, pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-alpha tocopheryl acetate (form of vitamin E), biotin, cholecalciferol, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K), calcium pantothenate, vitamin A acetate, folic acid, riboflavin, preserved with mixed tocopherols, rosemary extract, nicotinic acid, vitamin B12 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, citric acid, l-lysine, manganous oxide, zinc oxide, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, zinc sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, cobalt carbonate.
- Feed approximately 2-4% of body weight.
- It is not necessary to moisten pellets with water, though it may help acclimate animals to the diet.
- Feed consumption will vary with environmental temperatures, activity and lifestage.
- Provide good quality grass hay or browse.
- If desired, feed fresh fruits and vegetables.
- At most 5% fruit and 20% vegetables by weight of total diet.
- Always provide animal with plenty of fresh, clean water. Proper humidity levels are also critical for health and proper growth of herbivorous reptiles.*