Mazuri Ratite Diet
Mazuri Ratite Diet is a low-energy, low-protein, complete ratite food designed to meet the maintenance nutritional requirements of ratite species.
- Low energy, low protein - Designed to address leg problems that can occur with high energy and protein.
- Highly palatable - Animals readily consume the amount needed.
- Can be fed free-choice - Convenient; animals regulate their own intake.
- Added levels of essential minerals - Not necessary to supplement with other minerals.
- Pellet form - Easy to feed; easy for animals to handle; minimizes waste.
- Natural preserved with mixed tocopherols.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Moisture not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
- Feed ad libitum to birds such as ostriches, emus, rheas, and cassowaries.
- Feed to adult animals during the off-breeding season or to adult birds not kept for breeding purposes.
- Amount of feed consumed will depend upon age of animal and time of year.