Mazuri High Fiber Llama Diet
Mazuri Llama Diet High Fiber is a coarse feed mixture of pellets and grains that provides added energy to enhance a diet of pasture and forage. This llama food contains added vitamin E and selenium to reduce or eliminate the need for supplements.
- Coarse feed (mix of pellets and grain) - More suitable for some animals that eat quickly.
- Added vitamin E and selenium - Reduce or eliminate the need to supplement.
- Reduced level of copper - Especially designed for llamas.
- Contains natural vitamin E - Highly available form of vitamin E.
- Provides extra energy - Maintain body weight and milk production.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not more than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Feed to llamas as a supplement to available forage and roughage. Animals generally should be fed between 0.5 - 1.0 lbs. of diet per 100 lbs. of body weight, depending on the animals’ body condition and physiological life stage. CONTAINS MORE THAN 15 PPM COPPER – IF USING FOR SHEEP SPECIES ENSURE TO BALANCE THE COMPLETE DIET FOR TOTAL COPPER INTAKE.