Mazuri Alpaca Complete Life
Mazuri Alpaca Complete Life is a nutrient-dense formula to support the complete life of growing, breeding, Suri, or senior alpacas; or for weight management. Designed to be fed with free-choice grass hay and/or pasture.
- Calcium and phosphorus concentrations appropriate for breeding alpacas
- Beet pulp and molasses to support palatability
- Contains probiotics to support gastrointestinal and immune health
- Antioxidants, including selenium yeast, to support health and performance
- Contains beet pulp, optimal starch levels, and additional ingredients to Contains beet pulp, optimal starch levels, and additional ingredients to support gastric health and proper gastrointestinal pH
- Enhanced mineral-amino acid complexes to support mineral availability
- Contains flaxseed – A source of omega-3 fatty acids
- Formulated by Ph.D. Nutritionists, in collaboration with leading alpaca specialist Dr. Norm Evans, DVM
- Manufactured in an ionophore-free facility
- Small-sized pellet to aid consumption
Ground Soybean Hulls, Wheat Middlings, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Dicalcium Phosphate, Dried Plain Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Soybean Oil, Lignin Sulfonate, Ground Flaxseed, Yeast Culture, Biotin, Salt, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Alpha-Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Propionate (a preservative), Zinc Methionine Complex, Magnesium Oxide, Seaweed-Derived Calcium, Cobalt Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Artificial Flavors, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Bifidobacterium thermophilum Fermentation Product, Vitamin A Acetate, Choline Chloride, Nicotinic Acid, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Vitamin C), Selenium Yeast, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols, Rosemary Extract, Manganous Oxide, Folic Acid, Citric Acid (a Preservative), Calcium Pantothenate, Ferrous Carbonate, Riboflavin Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Amino Acid Complex, Calcium Iodate, Copper Amino Acid Complex, Cobalt Glucoheptonate, Cobalt Carbonate.
|Crude protein not less than
Crude fat not less than
Crude fiber not more than
Starch not more than
Ash not more than
Calcium not less than
Calcium not more than
Phosphorus not less than
Salt not less than
Salt not more than
Sodium not more than
Selenium not less than
Selenium not more than
Total Microorganisms not less than
To be fed with free-choice grass hay or pasture. Feed alpacas 0.5 to 1% of their body weight daily. These feeding amounts are guidelines and should be adjusted based on environmental temperatures, body condition, level of activity or fleece production, and life stage; consult a nutritionist or veterinarian for guidance for individual animal needs.
- For females in early gestation, breeding males, or senior animals, feed at 0.5% of body weight (see table on next page).
- For late-gestation females, consider feeding 25% more Mazuri® Alpaca Complete Life.
- For lactating females, consider feeding 50 to 100% more Mazuri® Alpaca Complete Life.
- For weight management, start animals at 0.5% of body weight (lower end of amounts in chart), and if body weight does not begin to increase in 4-6 weeks, increase in increments (~25% additional food at a time), up to 1% of body weight.