Exclusive Signature Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Dog Food
The exceptional ingredients in Exclusive Signature Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Dog Food were chosen to give today’s dogs what they’ve always liked, and what they’ve always needed: real meat and real protein. It was true when dogs lived in the wild, and it’s true today. As a result, the #1 ingredient in Exclusive Signature Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Dog Food is savory, real meat including lamb, chicken, turkey or fish. We’ve also added a carefully-selected balance of fruits, vegetables and wholesome grains to support their health—but left out the corn, soy, wheat and artificial flavors & preservatives.
Available in a 30-lb bag.
- Crude Protein (min.) 25.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 11.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 3.0%
- Moisture (max.) 10.0%
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (min.) 0.02%*
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.02%*
- Calcium (min.) 1.0%
- Phosphorus (min.) 0.8%
- Zinc (min.) 225 mg/kg
- Selenium (min.) 0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min.) 15,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.) 400 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (min.) 50 mg/kg*
- L-Carnitine (min.) 30 mg/kg*
- Glucosamine (min.) 600 mg/kg*
- Chondroitin Sulfate (min.) 100 mg/kg*
- Beta Carotene (min.) 5 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.) 2.5%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.4%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Nutrition Statement: Exclusive Signature Senior Chicken & Brown Rice Formula Dog Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
Calorie Content (Calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,07 kcal/kg, 1,94 kcal/lb., 360 kcal/cup (Based on a standard 8-ounce dry measuring cup).
ADULT DOG WEIGHT IN POUNDS/AMOUNT TO FEED* IN CUPS PER DAY
- 10 or less lbs- 1/2 to 1
- 10 to 20 lbs- 1 to 1-1/2
- 20 to 30 lbs- 1-1/2 to 2
- 30 to 40 lbs- 2 to 2-1/3
- 40 to 60 lbs- 2-1/3 to 3
- 60 to 80 lbs- 3 to 3-3/4
- 80 to 100 lbs- 3-3/4 to 4-1/3
- Over 100 lbs- 4-1/3 + 1/2 cup for each additional 10 lbs. over 100 lbs.
* The feeding guidelines are based on an 8-ounce dry measuring cup.