Exclusive Signature Puppy Food Chicken & Brown Rice Formula
The exceptional ingredients in Exclusive Signature Puppy Food Chicken & Brown Rice Formula were chosen to give today’s dogs what they’ve always liked, and what they’ve always needed: real meat and real protein. It was true when dogs lived in the wild, and it’s true today. As a result, the #1 ingredient in Exclusive Signature Puppy Food Chicken & Brown Rice Formula is savory, real meat including lamb, chicken, turkey or fish. We’ve also added a carefully-selected balance of fruits, vegetables and wholesome grains to support their health—but left out the corn, soy, wheat and artificial flavors & preservatives.
Available in 5-lb, 15-lb & 30-lb bag.
|Crude Protein, min||29.00||%|
|Vitamin E, min||150||IU/kg|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, min||3.50||%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, min||0.50||%*|
|Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA), mn||0.05||%*|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.|
Nutrition Statement Exclusive Chicken & Rice Formula Puppy Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American of Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for growing puppies and all life stages of dogs.
- The feeding directions are based on an eight-ounce measuring cup. One measuring cup contains approximately 3.5 ounces (99 grams) of Exclusive Signature Puppy Food Chicken & Brown Rice Formula.
- The amount required for your puppy may vary depending on age, sex, breed, activity level and environment. Adjust the amount fed to maintain ideal body condition.
- Puppies will begin to eat small amounts of solid dog food at 3 to 4 weeks of age. Provide a constant supply of moistened Exclusive Signature Puppy Food Chicken & Brown Rice Formula until your puppies are fully weaned (6 to 8 weeks of age). After this, the puppy food can be fed moistened or dry. Continue to keep the bowl filled at all times or schedule feedings 3 times a day up to 6 months of age and twice a day from 7 to 24 months (served the same time each day).
- Consult your veterinarian regularly to help maintain your puppy’s ideal body condition and health.
- Pregnant or nursing dogs may require two to three times the recommended amount to maintain ideal body condition.
- When changing your dog’s diet, do so gradually over a 7 to 10 day period to avoid an upset stomach.
- Provide fresh, clean water at all times.