Exclusive Signature Healthy Weight Adult Dog Chicken & Brown Rice Formula
The exceptional ingredients in Exclusive Signature Healthy Weight dog food were chosen to give today’s dogs what they’ve always liked, and what they’ve always needed: real meat and real protein. It was true when dogs lived in the wild, and it’s true today. As a result, the #1 ingredient in Exclusive Signature Dog Food is savory, real meat including lamb, chicken, turkey or fish. We’ve also added a carefully-selected balance of fruits, vegetables and wholesome grains to support their health— but left out the corn, soy, wheat and artificial flavors & preservatives.
Available in 15-lb and 30-lb bags.
- Crude Protein (min.) 26.0%
- Crude Fat (min.) 9.0%
- Crude Fat (max.) 11.0%
- Crude Fiber (max.) 3.0%
- Moisture (max.) 10.0%
- Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) (min.) 0.02%
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (min.) 0.02%
- Calcium (min.) .0.9%
- Phosphorus (min.) 0.7%
- Zinc (min.) 200 mg/kg
- Selenium (min.) 0.35 mg/kg
- Vitamin A (min.) 15,000 IU/kg
- Vitamin E (min.) 400 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (min.) 50 mg/kg*
- L-Carnitine (min.) 30 mg/kg*
- Glucosamine Hydrochloride (min.) 450 mg/kg*
- Chondroitin Sulfate (min.) 100 mg/kg*
- Beta Carotene (min.)5 mg/kg*
- Omega-6 Fatty Acids (min.)1.7%*
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.)0.3%*
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profile.
Nutrition Statement: Exclusive® Healthy Weight Adult Dog Chicken & Brown Rice Formula is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance of adult dogs.
Calorie Content (Calculated): Metabolizable Energy (ME) 3,403 kcal/kg, 1,544 kcal/lb., 355 kcal/cup (Based on a standard 8-ounce dry measuring cup).
ADULT DOG WEIGHT IN POUNDS/ AMOUNT TO FEED* IN CUPS PER DAY
- 10 or less lbs - 1/2 to 1
- 10 to 20 lbs - 1 to 1-1/2
- 20 to 30 lbs - 1-1/2 to 2
- 30 to 40 lbs - 2 to 2-1/2
- 40 to 60 lbs - 2-1/2 to 3-1/4
- 60 to 80 lbs - 3-1/4 to 3-3/4
- 80 to 100 lbs - 3-3/4 to 4-1/2
- Over 100 lbs - 4-1/2 + 1/2 cup for each additional 10 lbs. over 100 lbs.