Odiorne Feed & Supply is pleased to offer DuraCor™ Pasture Weed Control, a reduced risk herbicide that won the American Chemical Society’s Green Chemistry Challenge award.
DuraCor™ herbicide provides extended control of 140+ weeds while maintaining grass safety. That allows nutritious grasses to thrive and opens the way for more productivity from every acre.
Controls Tough Weeds With A Low Use Rate
- DuraCor kills all the troublesome rangeland and pasture weeds — thistles, ragweeds, pigweed and others. But it also takes out especially tough-to-control broadleaves, including wild carrot, giant hogweed, wild parsnip, plantain, poison hemlock, the sunﬂower and aster families, and common caraway.
- DuraCor™ herbicide stops the weeds that are up and growing while providing residual control of those that germinate later. That keeps pastures clean, forage grasses growing and cattle gaining.
Provides Extended Control
- DuraCor stops the weeds that are up and growing while providing residual control of those that germinate later. That keeps pastures clean, forage grasses growing and cattle gaining.
Convenient and Non-Restricted Application
- Flexible application options, including broadcast by ground or by air; spot treatments; and the ability to mix with liquid fertilizer or impregnate on dry fertilizer in select states all make DuraCor the easy choice for pasture weed control. Low use rates, a low-odor formulation and no grazing restrictions add to the convenience factor.
- Unlike many other pasture management products, DuraCor is non-restricted and does not contain 2,4-D or dicamba.